søndag den 25. oktober 2020

Nanowrimo anticipation

 Ok. So its been a while again.

A year ago I signed up for the nanowrimo challenge. It was fun, and I finished with the 50k words inside the time limit and was really proud.

I had every idea of working further on it, but like with the violin, it kept lying around, collecting digital dust, unlike the violin that collected actual dust.

Now I signed up again, and can't wait to try out writing in English.

So much stuff has happened in my life and in the world. While it is devastating how people are loosing their livelihood around the world, it has also opened up the world for me, even without travelling.

I wouldn't have been without all those new friends from around the world, so challenge my understanding of the world, and give insight into every day life in various places. You know who you are, thank you.

Ok, so just because work started, and it's a new one, doesn't mean I haven't done loads of stuff, so I better try to catch up 💗




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar