fredag den 11. juni 2021

MVICW I

This past week I have Joined the Marthas vineyard institut of creative writing, for a week long conference.

I am SO happy that I did, and even ended the Journey with tears in my eyes.

Since the pandemic is still a matter of concern, the conference was virtual, and let me be completely honest, thats why I had any chance of participating.

One of the Workshops was with Alexander Weinstein, whose book "universal love" I will be sure to buy. I got really inspired by a postcard exercise.
Troubble is, although things are opening up here in Denmark, I don't really see where I would get a bunch of postcard. 
So what to do?
Ill start make some instead 😉

I can't wait to see what stories these postcards will bring, and who will end up getting them ☺️

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar